Class Teacher – KS1 / KS2 Required
- Salary: MPR
- Job term: Full Time
- Appointment: Initially Fixed Term until 31st August 2019
- Place of work: Fressingfield CE Primary School, Fressingfield, Eye
Required from September 2018
Applications are welcomed from both NQTs and teachers with one or two years of experience
Fressingfield Primary is a friendly, community school with enthusiastic children and committed staff who are
well supported by parents and governors. Located on the Norfolk/Suffolk boarder the school is easily accessible from the A143.
Our school has a vacancy for a full-time teacher to work in either KS1 with our Year 1 children or Lower KS2. We are looking to appoint an inspiring, nurturing and dedicated practitioner who is enthusiastic about delivering high quality teaching to our children and can contribute to raising attainment and pupil progress.
We hope to appoint an exemplary teacher who:
- Has a good understanding of progression and expectations of the curriculum
- Has a clear vision of effective teaching and learning for the relevant stage
- Has high expectations of attainment and behaviour
- Has the commitment and ability to inspire children and their joy of learning
- Embrace change and challenges
- Has excellent interpersonal, management and organisational skills
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
For further information or to arrange a visit please contact Jane Drax in the school office on 01379 586393 or by email at email@example.com
Please note that we return to school on 16th April 2018.