Fressingfield CofE Primary SchoolFressingfield CofE Primary School Come and join us on our journey to Enjoy, Aspire and Achieve

Danube ClassUncategorized

Danube Class Thursday 26th March

Hi Class Danube, I hope you’re starting to settle into learning at home, I know it’s all a bit of a change but it sounds like you’re doing brilliantly! Please find today’s video on the link below: In History we are still focusing on inventors. I know that lots of you are continuing with your project which is fantastic. This week, it would be great if you could research who Samuel Morse is and what he invented. When you’ve done that, it would be wonderful if you could make a poster about him. I would love to see any posters you make so feel free to email them to me. Today would normally be our Literacy morning. I wonder if you could write an adventure story imagining that you are a secret agent on a mission. What could your mission be? Are you a good secret agent or an evil one? I know that you all love writing stories so I thought it would be a fun activity that could keep you busy this afternoon. If you would like to share any work that you do, you can always email it to me. Keep Smiling, Miss Adamson.