Fressingfield CofE Primary SchoolFressingfield CofE Primary School Come and join us on our journey to Enjoy, Aspire and Achieve

Congo Class

Congo Class Friday 22nd May 20

I can’t believe it’s already half-term!  Well done, everybody, children and families.  You have all worked so hard these last few weeks.  It has been so lovely to see and hear about siblings working together; a special well done to Ivy and younger brother Ted, and to Zac and his brother Finley.

Please keep sending in your Stone Age stories, to add to our collection.  If any aren’t yet finished, maybe children could try and find a bit of spare time in their holiday?  We’re on a mission to beat Mr Leicester’s class, and they’re currently beating us!  Also, if you have any artwork, either our Georgia O’Keeffe project or your own, please send them in.  I’m hoping to compile a gallery soon.

Animated GIF

I will be sending planning out for starting back in a few days.  As before, I will give you the outline of the week and activities, and put all the attachments here.’Have a lovely holiday, all of you! 

Stone Age Stories