Fressingfield CofE Primary SchoolFressingfield CofE Primary School Come and join us on our journey to Enjoy, Aspire and Achieve

Congo Class

Congo Class, Thurs 21st May 2020

I can’t believe we are almost at the end of the first half of the term!  Well done to all children and their families.  I hope you have all been enjoying the sunshine.  I’ve been sent a lot of pictures of you all in paddling pools and hot tubs – looks great fun. 

😳

A big shout out to Imogen and Saffron, who have been working really hard this week.  And a well done if you joined in with the World’s Largest Online Art Lesson.  Send us your pictures!

For all those children who have been writing today, here are some top tips to make your last piece of writing this half-term even better.  Right now, the girls are beating the boys, but might that change?

As tomorrow is Friday, I hope you have been practising your spellings!

And one last thing – if you’re on Purple Mash, take a look at the blogs, and see if you can get started early on your computing for next term.  I don’t want to be the only person on those blogs!  At the moment, they are on Food, Sport and Crafty Ideas.  You could use those, or make up your own.  I’m waiting to read them all … 

😊