- Salary: MPR
- Job term: Part-Time
- Appointment: Initially Fixed Term until 31st August 2021
- Place of work: Fressingfield CE Primary School, Fressingfield, Eye
Required from September 2020. A delayed start date of January 2021 will be considered.
Applications are welcomed from both NQTs and experienced teachers
Fressingfield Primary is a friendly, community school with enthusiastic children and committed staff who are well supported by parents and governors. Located on the Norfolk/Suffolk boarder the school is easily accessible from the A143. We are part of the All Saints Schools Trust, which formed in April 2018.
Our school has a vacancy for a part-time teacher (0.6fte) to work with our Reception and Nursery children. We are hoping to secure a valuable EYFS team member for our mixed year class who has strength in creating exciting outdoor learning environments and expertise in maths. The successful candidate must be inspiring, nurturing and enthusiastic about delivering high quality teaching to our children and can contribute to raising attainment and pupil progress.
We hope to appoint an exemplary teacher who:
- Has a good understanding of progression and expectations of the curriculum
- Has a clear vision of effective teaching and learning for the EYFS stage
- Is familiar with Tapestry for recording children’s work and assessment
- Has high expectations of attainment and behaviour
- Has the commitment and ability to inspire children and their joy of learning
- Embrace change and challenges
- Has excellent interpersonal, management and organisational skills
Visits to the school are welcomed. Social distancing guidelines will be adhered to. For further information or to arrange a visit please call the school office on 01379 586393.
Please email completed application to Mr Mark Taylor at email@example.com or post to the school.
Closing date: 12 noon – Friday 3rd July 2020
Interview Date: w/c 6th July 2020