At Fressingfield Primary School our values and ethos are underpinned by our Church of England association and origins. We are here to serve the whole of our community, whatever their beliefs, welcoming those of all faiths and of no faith.
The staff and governors of the school are committed to:
- Inspiring our children always to do and be the very best that they can
- Valuing and supporting every child and member of staff as a unique individual within a caring, safe and happy school
- Developing an outstanding school where our children make excellent individual progress beyond the national averages and all members of our school are motivated to meet the associated challenges
- Providing an inspirational and fun environment and curriculum to stimulate a life-long love of learning and enthuse our children and staff in their exploration of knowledge
- Being at the heart of the community we serve and preparing our children to meet the future challenges of the wider world